How are we different? We thought you would never ask!
JustPressed uses latest technology juicers to extract juices with minimum exposure to air. The juices do not use any preservatives, flavours, soy, gluten, dairy or additives and thus have a shelf life of 72 hours at a temperature of 1 to 4 degrees. All JustPressed juices are approved under the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI).
Got that? Welcome aboard JustPressed Juice Cleanse!
The nutritionist in you will do a little salsa. It is holiday time for your overtaxed digestive tract! And as if on cue, the rationalist in you pops up with a whole lot of questions.
Yes, yes. We are right here. Listening. And answering. Happily. But just one second. We want to pause for a moment here.
JustPressed has the processes in place, the hygiene in place. We even have the technology in place with the top quality produce in place. The quantity of each ingredient is in place. Each juice recipe with its precise benefit is also in place.
So HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?
PEOPLE— you, and our team. We make are impacted by each other.
We wanted to take that pause to tell you that “JustPressed” is conscientious start- up because we chose to be. We support organic organizational growth.
So here’s a short version of the story:
- JustPressed is the brainchild of a husband-wife duo who firmly believe in the power of eating local and organic to stay healthy.
- The Cleanse is made from 100% pure and natural cold pressed juice of top quality fruits and vegetables. A large quantity of this produce is sourced from local vendors and markets. Our daily requirements are on an increase and bring them in more business.
- JustPressed undertakes employment for the local community to absorb them within the organization. Right from the processes, to sales and delivery, employees are hired from community around us. Exclusive in- house training is executed for all of them.
No, we aren’t just saying. Seriously, we are doing all of this!
- We have created a small cultivation corner to grow our very own wheatgrass. With this endeavor, we have taken business development to the next step.
- We have made good use to the waste of fruits and vegetables by introducing a compost pit.
And of course, to take steps towards the greater cause of environmental protection completes our thought process!
- We request you to return all used bottles to our delivery person. There is a small incentive given to all who do. The glass bottles are cleaned in a scientific process through multiple phases and re-used. The plastic bottles are sent for sustainable recycling.
We recycle; we urge you to do so too.
See? Wasn’t this detour pause from the actual cleansing a distraction well worth it?
We will get back to explaining more about the product next blog. For now, we are happy you know your company a little better. That is how we work!